suzhou MAYA transmission Co., LTD.

Free Member
Company Info
MAYA have typically exported premium quality Linear Motion to World-Wide in several years. We have regular buyers 60% from the developed country like Austrialia, UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany & USA. The rest 40% buyers come from the developing country like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Argentina, Russia & Ukraine *Rod Ends *Bearings --Linear Bearings --Cross Roller Bearings --Spherical Plain Bearings *LM... ...
Latest Posts
Contact us
  • Company Name: suzhou MAYA transmission Co., LTD.
  • Company Address: No.401, Middle bailu road, Kunshan, Jiangsu
  • Country: China
  • Send Email: send email
  • Telephone Number: 86--17751221799  
  • Fax Number: 86--17751221799 
  • Contact Person: Mr. Andy Lee
  • Showroom: https://www.tradebearings.com/transmission/
  • Homepage: Click Here