• Hello Custumer - Login or Registe!

Inquiry S45C Transmission Shaft

Country:
China
Posted Date:
Apr 06, 2015
Expiry Date:
May 06, 2015

Dear Sir,               

At present, there is a expert sheet about a set of machinery transmission shaft in our company, we need inquire your quotation, and our quantity is 33,600 pieces, and it can be made in batches, you can give us 2,800 pieces per month, wish you can give us your quotation once you receive our inquiry and are sure that you can produce. This order is a three-year-schedule. When it is finished in the first year, we will conclude the order of next year.

The specific request as follow:

1. Name of the product: Transmission Shaft

2. Material of product: S45C (Need to heat treatment, hardness: HRC38-40)

3. Specification: Made by our drawing we provided.(A10506-88)

4.Packing of products: Packed outside is accepted by the world standard expert wooden cases and packed, inside is accepted by anti-rust, anti-oil of the plastic net bags, add 100 pieces per carton.

5. Delivery Time: Deliver the first batches goods which are 2,800 pies within 90 days after receiving the prepayment and finished within 12 months

6. Condition and terms of payment:

   Please submit your quotation (please calculated by EURO), after our confirmation, we will contract with you about produce of products. We pre-pay of total payments 40% as the special capital for purchasing material. The rest 60% is paid by irrevocable L/C as sight or before shipment every time (T/T).

7. Quotation request: Products quotation included the packing fee, and calculated in Euro by FOB.

Expiration: 30 days

Best Regards

 

The purchasing information has expired